CPNI currently monitors the Master Price File compiled by the Business Services Organisation (BSO) which is used to make payment to Community Pharmacy Contractors in Northern Ireland for drugs and appliances dispensed through the operation of the NHS.
CPNI have become aware that a number of V.A.C (Vacuum Assisted Closure) Therapy products were removed from the N.I Wound Management Formulary in April 2013.
They are as follows:
- V.A.C GranuFoam Dressing Kit with SensaT.R.A.C Large 1
- V.A.C GranuFoam Dressing Kit with SensaT.R.A.C Medium 1
- V.A.C GranuFoam Dressing Kit with SensaT.R.A.C Small 1
- V.A.C Granufoam Bridge Dressing Kit 1
- V.A.C GranuFoam Silver Dressing Kit With Sensa T.R.A.C Medium
- V.A.C GranuFoam Silver Dressing Kit With Sensa T.R.A.C Small 1
- V.A.C Simplace Dressing Kit Medium 1
- V.A.C Simplace Dressing Kit Small 1
From 1st June 2013 you would no longer be reimbursed for these 8 products.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact CPNI offices.